continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Feniks Nator" <feniksena...@gmail.com>
Subject running multiple instances of continuum on one machine
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:21:47 GMT
Hey,

I'm wondering if it is possible to run multiple instances of Continuum on
the same machine? We have a lot of projects (each possibly having one or
more modules), and this results in a long list of modules/projects. As far
as I know it's not (yet?) possible to filter the last based on name or
group.
So I was thinking about running a second instance of continuum listening on
another port.
What would be the best way to do this? We run on windows, continuum
installed as a service.
Duplicate the whole continuum installation and change the config in that
location to run on another port? Consequence of this is that the existing
users are lost.

Another solution is creating a second wrapper.config file. But I'm not sure
what will be the result. MAybe we'll encounter threading/concurrency issues.

Anyone already tried this out?
Any suggestions?

Thanks