continuum-users mailing list archives

From yazsaw7 <yazs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum thinks a build is running
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 21:44:06 GMT

Any other advice that you can offer to stop a particular build?
I have a build that appears to be hung for more than 1 day.

i have restarted continuum and clicked 'Build All' and my build is still
running in the background.
I can still kick off new builds, but i can't stop the one build.

thx,
jason

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

> It's a known bug.
>
> The workaround is:
> - restart Continuum
> - press the "build all" button at the bottom of the summary page
>
> Emmanuel
>
> Jerry DuVal a écrit :
>> Our server was restarted during a build and now Contiuum thinks the build
>> is
>> still running and will not start any other builds.  Any way to clear
>> continuum?

Sent from the Continuum - Users forum at Nabble.com.