continuum-users mailing list archives

From Jiaqi Guo <cyclopsgr...@gmail.com>
Subject Customized settings.xml is never loaded
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 23:36:05 GMT

To deploy packages to remote repository through scp, I created the
settings.xml under <continuum_install_dir>/bin/linux/conf/ where
username(different from current user of os), privateKey of distribution
server and a non-default localRepository path are defined. From the log file
it seems the settings.xml file is loaded

- Building Maven global-level settings from:
'/usr/java/apache/continuum-1.0.3/bin/linux/conf/settings.xml'

However the mvn deploy goal always fails for authorized connection and jar
files are always downloaded to /.m2/repository (run as root). I've tried to
copy the settings.xml to /.m2, /root/.m2, $M2_HOME/conf/, and even set
-Dorg.apache.maven.global-settings=/home/jiaqi/.m2/settings.xml in launching
command and building definition. The settings.xml never gets actually loaded
even though the log file says so.

If I run mvn command with --settings or -Dorg.apache.maven.global-settings=
option packages are just deployed as expected.

I'm running continuum-1.0.3 with maven-2.0.4 on redhat-7.2.

Does anyone successfully make continuum load customized settings.xml file?
How did it work? Thanks.

-Jiaqi
Sent from the Continuum - Users forum at Nabble.com.