continuum-users mailing list archives

From Syvalta <syva...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Errors in LOG
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 12:19:09 GMT

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

> you talk about "RHS of #ser..." message, right?
> yes, everybody get them until all projects have a first build done. These
> messages won't appears in
> next version

A reply to a very old thread. It's about this message in the log file:
"ERROR VelocityComponent              - RHS of #set statement is null.
Context will not be modified. screens/ProjectBuild.vm [line 103, column 3]"

I would really appreciate if it would be possible to log errors and warnings
only in case of real issue. False log messages make problem solving very
hard, as you can't ever know if the logged error is a real problem or not.
Sent from the Continuum - Users forum at Nabble.com.