continuum-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject I get the FAILURE mail 12 times !
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 07:45:17 GMT

Hello,

I just configured my Continuum server. My build fails, and I get a
warning mail for that.
... but I get it 12 times.

Looking at the projet configuration page, my email is configured 12 time
as Notifier ! I delete all those noifiers, but after some (failed)
builds they come back. Is this a known bug ?

Nico.