continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Continuum tries to checkout artifactId instead of module
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:36:09 GMT
This pb is a maven pb when directory name isn't equals to the artifactId. In your case, the

directory is data and artifactId is appfuse-data

You can check the scm url resolution in your child pom with this command 'mvn help:effective-pom'

you can choose between two solutions for this pb.
1. rename your directory to the artifactId
2. Add the scm url in all your child pom

I prefer 1.

Emmanuel