continuum-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Buchberger <li...@joerg-buchberger.de>
Subject Re: Continuum behind an apache https proxy
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2006 17:39:13 GMT
On 18.08.2006 04:16, Brian E. Fox wrote:
> I have this working but it requires a new proxy module. The standard mod_proxy only scans
headers. There is a mod that can scan the html source also but isn't available as a binary
(for free anyway). The info is here: http://apache.webthing.com/mod_proxy_html/guide.html
and source here: http://access.www.webthing.com/software/mod_proxy_html/

> I downloaded the apache source and with it mod_proxy source. I added the mod_proxy_html
source to that mod_proxy and recompiled it. I could send out this recompiled module for apache
2.0 on windows if anyone is interested.

Proximity to use the Apache Proxy?

> ~t~
>
> On 8/8/06, Thomas Recloux <thomas.recloux@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello Thomas :-)
>>
>>> Did anybody answer this question?  I am having the same issue.
>> I did not solve this problem...

Hi Brian.

Thanks for the offer. *thumbs_up*  I'd definitely appreciate that.
Please don't mind, however, if I'll respond late, since I'm going to
be out of office for the coming weeks...

Regards.
Joerg