continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Maven2 multi module projects in different locations
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 12:12:07 GMT
You can create symbolic links in svn with svn:external property. With this, you'll can create
"normal" directory structure.

in svn:
ear
   trunk
     pom.xml
view
   trunk
     pom.xml
model
   trunk
     pom.xml
project_trunks  =>with svn:external property defines to each trunk directory
   pom.xml => with modules defined like if they are real subdirectories

I think it's the best approach to work with svn and a project splitted in multiple trunk directories.

Emmanuel