continuum-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject my notifier email is removed during build !
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 07:07:37 GMT

Hello
I'm using Continuum for my maven1 project.
I've added a email notifier to get build result.
Build runs fine, I get no mail, and when I get back to project page
there is no notifier anymore.
I've tried it several times, check the notifier beeing present before
build, stop and restarted continuum but I always get this stranget
behaviour.

Any idea ?

Nico.