continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: build after every checkin
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 07:05:49 GMT
We can't add a hook in your scm. It's generally a script that you add in a directory of your
scm.
We can't create the full xml-rpc because it depends on how you want to use it, but we provide
helper class that will help you.

Emmanuel

Shute, James a écrit :
> Are there any plans to add support for this though?  Those of us using Continuum in corporate
environments may well not be able to add hooks into the scm system so it would certainly be
a great plus point for me.

> James

recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  This communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded
as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an official
confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this
information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information
is subject to change without notice.