continuum-users mailing list archives

From Gail Bowman <gail_bow...@harvard.edu>
Subject Re: adding maven 2 projects
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:16:29 GMT
I was having trouble configuring a maven 2 project in continuum because
I thought that you
should be able to configure it similarly to an ant project.  There I
could tell continuum the location of the
build.xml in the scm.

But with maven 2 I was only able to configure a project by copying the
current pom.xml to the file system
and referencing it there. I used the http protocol. After the project
was configured it seemed to know about the scm configuration and then
seemed to pick-up new versions of the pom.xml from the scm.

Gail