continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Adam " <punkinsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: One sub module randomly appears twice after adding a parent multi-module 1.0.3
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 12:44:38 GMT
I've had this as well.  If you delete the build definitions from the
doubled project, you should be able to delete the project then.

On 8/1/06, Johnson, Jonathan <jjohnson@454.com> wrote:
> Baron,
>
> Thanks for the reality check.  I added our comments to a new Continuum
> defect report
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-799
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Baron.Reznik@fastmobile.com [mailto:Baron.Reznik@fastmobile.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 10:04 AM
> To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org; continuum-users@maven.apache.org
> Subject: RE: One sub module randomly appears twice after adding a parent
> multi-module 1.0.3
>
> I've had a similar problem when using continuum with SVN. I end up with
> two projects that have the exact same SCM url, but different continuum
> build id's (sequential, in my case). Updating the build definition for
> one, automatically updates it for the other. However, updates inside svn
> only trigger one of them to be built by continuum, and not both. If I
> try to delete the duplicated project, I get the continuum error page
> with the same error output.
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jesse McConnell [mailto:jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com]
> Sent: Tue 8/1/2006 8:50 AM
> To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
> Subject: Re: One sub module randomly appears twice after adding a parent
> multi-module 1.0.3
>
> have you looked into the working directory that corresponds to that
> project id to see what is in there?
>
> in the working directory there should be a mess of numbered
> directories corresponding to each of the projects as they exist in
> continuum, mouse over the link to the project and you should see the
> project id in the url.  I would be interested to know what was checked
> out in that sub directory...and if that project was assigned a
> different project id then its duplicate.  something is making
> continuum think there is another project to get setup...
>
> thanks,
> jesse
>
> On 8/1/06, Johnson, Jonathan <jjohnson@454.com> wrote:
> > Using cvs but problem occurs before build happens and before cvs is
> > accessed.  Problem occurs when adding a parent pom.xml M2 project file
> > via URL.  Thanks for the link, I will submit the problem.
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Jesse McConnell [mailto:jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com]
> > Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 9:31 AM
> > To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
> > Subject: Re: One sub module randomly appears twice after adding a
> parent
> > multi-module 1.0.3
> >
> > hm, how odd...
> >
> > what scm are you using?
> >
> > also, could you file this at http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM
> >
> > jesse
> >
> > On 7/31/06, Johnson, Jonathan <jjohnson@454.com> wrote:
> > > One sub module randomly appears twice after adding a parent
> > multi-module
> > > to continuum 1.0.3.
> > >
> > > I have a parent maven 2 pom with 16 sub-modules.  If I reset the
> > > database ( by removing the database directory) and add my parent
> > pom.xml
> > > all the modules will be added correctly except one random module
> will
> > be
> > > added twice.  I tried this three times and a different module in the
> > > list is duplicated once.  This also happens after a fresh install of
> > > version 1.0.3.
> > >
> > > If I run a "Build All" one of the duplicate modules builds, while
> the
> > > other remains with a "New" status. When attempting to remove the
> > > duplicate module with the "New" status I get
> > >
> > > ognl.MethodFailedException: Method "removeProject" failed for object
> > > org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum@194a8eb
> > > [javax.jdo.JDOUserException: One or more instances could not be
> > deleted
> > > NestedThrowables:
> > > javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request failed: DELETE FROM
> > > BUILDDEFINITION WHERE ID = ?
> > > NestedThrowables:
> > > SQL Exception: DELETE on table 'BUILDDEFINITION' caused a violation
> of
> > > foreign key constraint 'PROJECT_BUILP8_FK2' for key (10).  The
> > statement
> > > has been rolled back.]
> > >         at
> > ognl.OgnlRuntime.callAppropriateMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:796)
> > >         at
> > > ognl.ObjectMethodAccessor.callMethod(ObjectMethodAccessor.java:61)
> > >         at ognl.OgnlRuntime.callMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:819)
> > >         at ognl.ASTMethod.getValueBody(ASTMethod.java:75)
> > >         at ognl.SimpleNode.evaluateGetValueBody(SimpleNode.java:170)
> > >         at ognl.SimpleNode.getValue(SimpleNode.java:210)
> > >         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:333)
> > >         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:378)
> > >         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:357)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.uponSuccessfulValidation
> > > (DeleteEntity.java:57)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.execute(DeleteEntity.jav
> > > a:47)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.valve.ActionValve.invoke(ActionValve
> > > .java:68)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.AbstractPipeline.invoke(AbstractPipe
> > > line.java:70)
> > >         at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doGet(Summit.java:54)
> > >         at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doPost(Summit.java:108)
> > >         at
> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
> > >         at
> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> > >         at
> > >
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:358)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationH
> > > andler.java:294)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:567)
> > >         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1807)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationCon
> > > text.java:525)
> > >         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1757)
> > >         at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:879)
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:789)
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:960)
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:806)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:218
> > > )
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:331)
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:520)
> > > /-- Encapsulated exception ------------\
> > > javax.jdo.JDOUserException: One or more instances could not be
> deleted
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.deletePersistentAll(AbstractPersiste
> > > nceManager.java:1438)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.ElementContainerStore.clear(ElementContain
> > > erStore.java:595)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.store.mapping.CollectionMapping.preDelete(CollectionMapping.jav
> > > a:304)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.store.mapping.CollectionMapping.deleteDependent(CollectionMappi
> > > ng.java:332)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.deleteDependent(ClassTable.java:22
> > > 80)
> > >         at
> > > org.jpox.store.StoreManager.deleteDependent(StoreManager.java:838)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.deletePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:4
> > > 049)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalDeletePersistent(AbstractPer
> > > sistenceManager.java:1391)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.deletePersistent(AbstractPersistence
> > > Manager.java:1402)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.jdo.PlexusJdoUtils.removeObject(PlexusJdoUtils.java:
> > > 53)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.removeObject(JdoConti
> > > nuumStore.java:969)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.removeProject(JdoCont
> > > inuumStore.java:901)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.removeProject(DefaultContinu
> > > um.java:328)
> > >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.jav
> > > a:39)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessor
> > > Impl.java:25)
> > >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
> > >         at ognl.OgnlRuntime.invokeMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:491)
> > >         at
> > ognl.OgnlRuntime.callAppropriateMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:785)
> > >         at
> > > ognl.ObjectMethodAccessor.callMethod(ObjectMethodAccessor.java:61)
> > >         at ognl.OgnlRuntime.callMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:819)
> > >         at ognl.ASTMethod.getValueBody(ASTMethod.java:75)
> > >         at ognl.SimpleNode.evaluateGetValueBody(SimpleNode.java:170)
> > >         at ognl.SimpleNode.getValue(SimpleNode.java:210)
> > >         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:333)
> > >         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:378)
> > >         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:357)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.uponSuccessfulValidation
> > > (DeleteEntity.java:57)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.execute(DeleteEntity.jav
> > > a:47)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.valve.ActionValve.invoke(ActionValve
> > > .java:68)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.AbstractPipeline.invoke(AbstractPipe
> > > line.java:70)
> > >         at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doGet(Summit.java:54)
> > >         at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doPost(Summit.java:108)
> > >         at
> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
> > >         at
> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> > >         at
> > >
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:358)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationH
> > > andler.java:294)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:567)
> > >         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1807)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationCon
> > > text.java:525)
> > >         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1757)
> > >         at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:879)
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:789)
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:960)
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:806)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:218
> > > )
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:331)
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:520)
> > > NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
> > > javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request failed: DELETE FROM
> > > BUILDDEFINITION WHERE ID = ?
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.DeleteRequest.execute(DeleteRequest.java:25
> > > 9)
> > >         at
> > > org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.delete(ClassTable.java:2238)
> > >         at org.jpox.store.StoreManager.delete(StoreManager.java:800)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalDeletePersistent(StateManagerImp
> > > l.java:4113)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.deletePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:4
> > > 068)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalDeletePersistent(AbstractPer
> > > sistenceManager.java:1391)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.deletePersistentAll(AbstractPersiste
> > > nceManager.java:1429)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.ElementContainerStore.clear(ElementContain
> > > erStore.java:595)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.store.mapping.CollectionMapping.preDelete(CollectionMapping.jav
> > > a:304)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.store.mapping.CollectionMapping.deleteDependent(CollectionMappi
> > > ng.java:332)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.deleteDependent(ClassTable.java:22
> > > 80)
> > >         at
> > > org.jpox.store.StoreManager.deleteDependent(StoreManager.java:838)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.deletePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:4
> > > 049)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalDeletePersistent(AbstractPer
> > > sistenceManager.java:1391)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.deletePersistent(AbstractPersistence
> > > Manager.java:1402)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.jdo.PlexusJdoUtils.removeObject(PlexusJdoUtils.java:
> > > 53)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.removeObject(JdoConti
> > > nuumStore.java:969)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.removeProject(JdoCont
> > > inuumStore.java:901)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.removeProject(DefaultContinu
> > > um.java:328)
> > >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.jav
> > > a:39)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessor
> > > Impl.java:25)
> > >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
> > >         at ognl.OgnlRuntime.invokeMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:491)
> > >         at
> > ognl.OgnlRuntime.callAppropriateMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:785)
> > >         at
> > > ognl.ObjectMethodAccessor.callMethod(ObjectMethodAccessor.java:61)
> > >         at ognl.OgnlRuntime.callMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:819)
> > >         at ognl.ASTMethod.getValueBody(ASTMethod.java:75)
> > >         at ognl.SimpleNode.evaluateGetValueBody(SimpleNode.java:170)
> > >         at ognl.SimpleNode.getValue(SimpleNode.java:210)
> > >         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:333)
> > >         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:378)
> > >         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:357)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.uponSuccessfulValidation
> > > (DeleteEntity.java:57)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.execute(DeleteEntity.jav
> > > a:47)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.valve.ActionValve.invoke(ActionValve
> > > .java:68)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.AbstractPipeline.invoke(AbstractPipe
> > > line.java:70)
> > >         at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doGet(Summit.java:54)
> > >         at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doPost(Summit.java:108)
> > >         at
> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
> > >         at
> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> > >         at
> > >
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:358)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationH
> > > andler.java:294)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:567)
> > >         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1807)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationCon
> > > text.java:525)
> > >         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1757)
> > >         at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:879)
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:789)
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:960)
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:806)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:218
> > > )
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:331)
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:520)
> > > NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
> > > ERROR 23503: DELETE on table 'BUILDDEFINITION' caused a violation of
> > > foreign key constraint 'PROJECT_BUILP8_FK2' for key (10).  The
> > statement
> > > has been rolled back.
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown
> > > Source)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.ReferencedKeyRIChecker.doCheck(Unknown
> > > Source)
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.RISetChecker.doPKCheck(Unknown
> > Source)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.DeleteResultSet.collectAffectedRows(Un
> > > known Source)
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.DeleteResultSet.open(Unknown
> Source)
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown
> > > Source)
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown
> > > Source)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeStatement(Unkno
> > > wn Source)
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown
> > > Source)
> > >         at
> > > org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.Request.executeUpdate(Request.java:78)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.DeleteRequest.execute(DeleteRequest.java:24
> > > 5)
> > >         at
> > > org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.delete(ClassTable.java:2238)
> > >         at org.jpox.store.StoreManager.delete(StoreManager.java:800)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalDeletePersistent(StateManagerImp
> > > l.java:4113)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.deletePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:4
> > > 068)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalDeletePersistent(AbstractPer
> > > sistenceManager.java:1391)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.deletePersistentAll(AbstractPersiste
> > > nceManager.java:1429)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.ElementContainerStore.clear(ElementContain
> > > erStore.java:595)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.store.mapping.CollectionMapping.preDelete(CollectionMapping.jav
> > > a:304)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.store.mapping.CollectionMapping.deleteDependent(CollectionMappi
> > > ng.java:332)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.deleteDependent(ClassTable.java:22
> > > 80)
> > >         at
> > > org.jpox.store.StoreManager.deleteDependent(StoreManager.java:838)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.deletePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:4
> > > 049)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalDeletePersistent(AbstractPer
> > > sistenceManager.java:1391)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.deletePersistent(AbstractPersistence
> > > Manager.java:1402)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.jdo.PlexusJdoUtils.removeObject(PlexusJdoUtils.java:
> > > 53)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.removeObject(JdoConti
> > > nuumStore.java:969)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.removeProject(JdoCont
> > > inuumStore.java:901)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.removeProject(DefaultContinu
> > > um.java:328)
> > >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.jav
> > > a:39)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessor
> > > Impl.java:25)
> > >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
> > >         at ognl.OgnlRuntime.invokeMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:491)
> > >         at
> > ognl.OgnlRuntime.callAppropriateMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:785)
> > >         at
> > > ognl.ObjectMethodAccessor.callMethod(ObjectMethodAccessor.java:61)
> > >         at ognl.OgnlRuntime.callMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:819)
> > >         at ognl.ASTMethod.getValueBody(ASTMethod.java:75)
> > >         at ognl.SimpleNode.evaluateGetValueBody(SimpleNode.java:170)
> > >         at ognl.SimpleNode.getValue(SimpleNode.java:210)
> > >         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:333)
> > >         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:378)
> > >         at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:357)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.uponSuccessfulValidation
> > > (DeleteEntity.java:57)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.DeleteEntity.execute(DeleteEntity.jav
> > > a:47)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.valve.ActionValve.invoke(ActionValve
> > > .java:68)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.AbstractPipeline.invoke(AbstractPipe
> > > line.java:70)
> > >         at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doGet(Summit.java:54)
> > >         at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doPost(Summit.java:108)
> > >         at
> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
> > >         at
> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> > >         at
> > >
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:358)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationH
> > > andler.java:294)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:567)
> > >         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1807)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationCon
> > > text.java:525)
> > >         at
> org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1757)
> > >         at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:879)
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:789)
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:960)
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:806)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:218
> > > )
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:331)
> > >         at
> > > org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:520)
> > > \--------------------------------------/
> > >
> > >
> > > LEGAL NOTICE:
> > > Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and
> > may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to
> > this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an
> addressee,
> > any disclosure or copying of the contents or any action taken (or not
> > taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you
> are
> > not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> > --
> > jesse mcconnell
> > jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com
> >
>
>
> --
> jesse mcconnell
> jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com
>
>


-- 
Adam Altemus
punkinshred@gmail.com

Mime
View raw message