continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Adam " <punkinsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: building twice - version 1.0.3
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 12:53:15 GMT
We've had similar problems to this in Firefox 1.5 - 1.5.0.5

On 8/1/06, josh.steele@comcast.net <josh.steele@comcast.net> wrote:
> Sorry I haven't checked this in so long - but I think Adam found the problem - I was
also using Firefox when I had this problem before.  However, I do not see it with Safari on
the Mac - it only builds once.  I tested it with Firefox 1.5.0.1 on my Mac and see the problem.
 So it looks to be Firefox related.  Can you try replicating it again Emmanuel?

> Thanks,
> Josh

 SQL
>                            - Object with id "0" not found !
> > INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/06/23 13:34:32 | 2006-06-23 13:34:32,973 [SocketListener0-1]
> INFO  Continuum                      - Enqueuing 'hello-world Application' (Build definition
> id=1).
> > INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/06/23 13:34:33 | 2006-06-23 13:34:33,043 [Thread-2] INFO
 ContinuumScm
>                   - Updating project: id: '1', name 'hello-world Application'.
> > INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/06/23 13:34:33 | 2006-06-23 13:34:33,113 [Thread-2] INFO
 ScmManager

--
Adam Altemus
punkinshred@gmail.com