continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier" <60qugt...@sneakemail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Authorization at the project level and not for all projects
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 11:42:02 GMT
"it isn't impossible yet"
--> Excuse me, but I did not understand : if possible how to do it ? or impossible now
?

I did not see on the roadmap, an exact item description of the wanted functionality, but two
near subjects :
- associate project developers with continuum users
- implement per project developer management
source : http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

Olivier.

Emmanuel a ?crit :