continuum-users mailing list archives

From Prashanth Krishnamurthy <pkrishn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Refreshing the snapshot from mvn repository
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:37:28 GMT
Hi,

For mvn experts out there. ( Sorry for posting it
here. )

I have defined the goal "mvn clean deploy" with
arguments  "--update-snapshots --batch-mode
--non-recursive" in my continuum project.

The snapshots are not getting refreshed from mvn repo
to my local repo. I then deleted the dir from my local
repo and did a build, now everything got sync'ed up
successfully.  Why is this happening, how to fix it?

regards
--Prashanth