continuum-users mailing list archives

From <Baron.Rez...@fastmobile.com>
Subject RE: Site distribution url examples?
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 16:12:36 GMT
Even though it's a local machine, have you verified that you can scp a file to yourself? Perhaps
you need to permanently accept the ssh key?

-----Original Message-----
From: Srinivas Pavani [mailto:sp_us@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thu 7/6/2006 11:01 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Site distribution url examples?

How do you specify the url for distribution management in the site section of
the pom.xml? I have Continuum building the site on the same machine as the
webserver. I need to copy the final site.war to
/var/www/docs/projects/${project.version}

I tried, the following:

     <url>scp://192.168.1.4/var/www/docs/project/{$project.version}</url>

I get an error:

[INFO] [site:deploy]
 Session error: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: reject HostKey: 192.168.1.4

Is there another mechanism to use for local deployment?

Thanks in advance for your help
- Srinivas

Sent from the Continuum - Users forum at Nabble.com.