continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Barrie Treloar" <baerr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Password ignored when checking out using CVS with ext
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 23:44:20 GMT
> And it does not help me to make continuum run in batch.

I'm not suggesting to run continuum in batch.
What I am saying is that you should be able to run the same mvn
command as continuum does.  When you that command it should not prompt
for any information and complete correctly (i.e in a batch mode).
There is no point trying to go any further until you can run the exact
command that continuum would run on the command line yourself.

> Ok. I got this to work by using ssh keyfiles.
>
> But what are the username and password fields in the web interface good
> for? Can they only be used for pserver connections?

Which screen is this?