continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Barrie Treloar" <baerr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to install artifact created with assembly artifact into Continuum's local repository
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 22:14:25 GMT
On 7/6/06, Mark Reynolds <scarab@tailwaggers.com> wrote:
> Emmanuel,
>
> I don't think this is working as expected.
>
> Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> > The internal continuum repo (that can be configured in the configuration
> > screen) is independant of local/remote maven repository. Continuum copy
> > artifacts in it (even without deploy goal) when the build is in success
> > and maven copy artifacts in local repo with install goal and in the
> > remote repo with deploy goal.
> >
> > You can use this internal repo if you want to use snapshots built by
> > continuum.

I didn't even notice this repository option.

Why would you use it?

I just changed my continuum goals to be "clean deploy" and to get
continuum to deploy my snapshots to the internal snapshot repository,
exactly like if a developer were to run "mvn clean deploy".  It's all
goodness and I have no problems.