continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mark Reynolds <sca...@tailwaggers.com>
Subject Re: How to install artifact created with assembly artifact into Continuum's local repository
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 15:15:31 GMT
Emmanuel,

I don't think this is working as expected.

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> The internal continuum repo (that can be configured in the configuration
> screen) is independant of local/remote maven repository. Continuum copy
> artifacts in it (even without deploy goal) when the build is in success
> and maven copy artifacts in local repo with install goal and in the
> remote repo with deploy goal.
>
> You can use this internal repo if you want to use snapshots built by
> continuum.

I would like to use it as you describe, however, the only artifact that
goes into it is the parent pom.

Here is my setup:

parent pom (packaging: pom)

   -- child pom 1 (packaging: jar;
   |               execution for jar:test-jar;
   |               execution for assembly:attached creating a jar)
   -- child pom 2 (packaging: war;
                   execution for assembly:attached creating a jar)

Continuum is building 1 project: the parent pom without --non-recursive.
All of the artifacts (4 jars and 1 war) are copied into the
~/.m2/repository. However, only the parent pom.xml is copied into the
"Deployment Repository".

Am I doing something wrong, or is this the intended behavior, or is it a
bug and I should I create a report in JIRA?

Thanks for your help!

-- Mark R