continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mark Reynolds <sca...@tailwaggers.com>
Subject Re: How to install artifact created with assembly artifact into Continuum's local repository
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 23:38:12 GMT
I have changed my multi-project build so it only builds the parent pom
without --non-recursive. My parent pom is <packaging>pom</packaging> and
the only thing that gets copied to the internal "Deployment
Repository" 	is the parent pom. Is this the expected behavior? I would
like to have all my module artifacts as well as artifacts created by the
assembly plugin put into this repository. Is this possible?

Thanks.

-- Mark R