continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mark Reynolds <sca...@tailwaggers.com>
Subject Email Limiting?
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 21:13:57 GMT
We have Continuum checking SVN once per minute so our build will begin
very quickly after someone does a commit.

Occasionally there is some problem, for instance, where something
happens with Continuum's SVN working copy requiring "cleanup" to be run.
In this case, Continuum will send out approximately 10 error emails per
minute to all of our users. If this happens shortly after everyone has
left for the day, there can be quite a large number of emails in
everyone's inbox!!

Is there some way to limit the emails that Continuum will send out? If
not, this would be a worthy enhancement. Thanks.

-- Mark R