continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Gautham Pamu" <gautham.p...@gmail.com>
Subject How to pass -P profileName to continumm
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 21:22:25 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I am using Continuum 1.0.3 and Maven 2.0.4 version. I have a profile defined
in the parent pom file. I want to pass the -P profileName
to maven command during the build. I have added it to Argument on Project
configuration on continuum, but it is not pickup the command. Could you
tell me how I should pass this information. I am also posting this questions
on maven user group as users on maven might have
an answer for it.

Thanks
-Gautham Pamu