continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Lam" <>
Subject Projects in Continuum not building
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 16:12:01 GMT
Hi all,

I have a question on how Continuum works.

I set up a script to check things out of SVN and burn it to a CD every

However, Continuum doesn't seem to be executing the script on a nightly

The script did seem to work on Jun 29, when the revision number was at 245.
This was the last time the script executed.

However, for the past week, Continuum is not executing the script and in the
logfile, it says "The project was not build because there are no changes".

The log file also states the revision number is at 249. Since Jun 29, I have
been checking things in and out of my repository so I know there have been
changes made to it.

My question is " Is this an error in Continuum?" and how does Continuum
detect that a build has no changes? Is it by the revision number?