continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wim Deblauwe" <wim.debla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [for newbie] ClearCase configuration
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:02:06 GMT
Hi,

see below

2006/7/31, MySelf <romeoshakespear@gmail.com>:

> Hi,
> I have some problems with the configuration of Continuum for ClearCase, in
> the web site it is said that we have to create a "clearcase-settings.xml"
> and placing it in a .scm subdirectory of the home directory, i created one
> put into it these informations:
>

> <clearcase-settings>
>     <viewstore>E:\vuesCC</viewstore>
>     <useVWSParameter>false</useVWSParameter>
> </clearcase-settings>
>

> but i don't know where is the home directory

Your home directory on windows is c:\documents and settings\<username>.

Also i'd like to know if i have to add a dependency in my pom for the
> maven-scm plugin.

No,  that is not needed

Looking for a solution, i placed my xml file in
> %CONTINUUMHOME%\bin\win32\conf\.scm and i had this error:
>

> Provider mesasge: The cleartool command failed
> command output:
>
> cleartool :  Error :  Unrecognized command option: "-vws"

What type of clearcase are you using? Base, UCM, LT, ...?

Anyone can help me with these problems??