continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sub project notifications
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 02:32:32 GMT
I don't think it will use that childs notification element, I don't
think continuum actually knows anything about that subproject when it
comes to it failing and sending out notifications.

on the bright side project groups are getting a rework in the next
version of continuum :)

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell