continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mail Notification
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 13:26:43 GMT
ah, that was a bug we found in maestro that is actually fixed in a
patched version of 1.0.1 maestro.

if you download maestro 1.0.1 I can get you that patched version of
the continuum app until we figure out a better way to distribute it or
release 1.0.2

jesse

On 7/21/06, Arnaud Daroussin <arnaud.daroussin@capgemini.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I didn't explained the context.
>
> I use Maestro 1.0 so Continuum 1.0.3.
>
> I try to send notification mail with the real Continuum and it's working.
>
> I will search the difference between both.
>
> Arnaud.
>
> Emmanuel Venisse a écrit :
>
> > What is your continuum version?
> >
> > Emmanuel
> >
> > Arnaud Daroussin a écrit :
> >

> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> When I want to send mail notification on build I have this error in
> >> logs :
> >>
> >>    jvm 1    | 2006-07-20 18:40:28,609 [Thread-2] ERROR
> >>    VelocityComponent              - ResourceManager : unable to find
> >>    resource
> >>
> >> '/org/apache/maven/continuum/notification/mail/templates/maven2/BuildComplete.vm'
> >>
> >>    in any resource loader.
> >>
> >>    jvm 1    | 2006-07-20 18:40:28,609 [Thread-2] INFO
> >> Notifier:mail                  - No such template:
> >>
> >> '/org/apache/maven/continuum/notification/mail/templates/maven2/BuildComplete.vm'.
> >>

> >> Is a lib miss somewhere ?
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Arnaud.
> >>

> This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property

jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com