continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Yuan, Bill" <xinxue.y...@wamu.net>
Subject issue with setting up M1 POM URL
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 20:43:31 GMT
Hi there,

Please help me on the following issue:

I installed Continuum 1-0-3 on my local machine, and our project is
managed by Perforce on another server. My problem is: On the web
interface of Continuum
(http://localhost:8080/continuum/servlet/continuum), I clicked "Add
Maven 1.x project", however, whatever M1 POM URL I gave, I got the error
saying "[ You must provide a valid url (http, https, ftp and file
protocols are allowed) ]". For example, I gave one URL string as
ftp:///C:/p4/WS_u208479_AIS/EAI_weblogic/uia2_5.0/project.xml and got
the error mentioned earlier.

Could anybody help me on what the M1 POM URL would be?  One note is that
our project includes a bunch of subprojects, meaning I can't use the
"Upload" POM function

Thanks,

Bill (Xinxue) Yuan
Retail Bank Services and Systems
Application Architectur/Integration
Washington Mutual
847.393.5382 Office
847.903.4548 Mobile
340 N. Milwaukee Ave., VHF4A01, Vernon Hills, IL 60061