continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jettro Coenradie" <jettro.coenra...@gridshore.nl>
Subject Re: Configuring Continuum to authenticate with SCM
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 07:25:26 GMT
There is still a question hanging around in my head related to this issue.
If I try to add a project with the following url I get a message that the
url is not valid

https://username:password@host/svn/name/pom.xml

"You must provide a valid url (...)"

I cannot seem to get this to work, if I omit the username:password@ stuff I
receive a 401 response. Anyone has any ideas?