continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Shute, James" <james.sh...@lehman.com>
Subject M1 & Snapshots
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 10:50:07 GMT
Hi,

I've got 2 projects (both Maven 1.x) where project A depends on project
B.  Now at the moment I've got them both building in Continuum
independently which is ok, but what I'd really like is that when
building A it uses the latest build of B done by Continuum.  Ideally a
change to B would also trigger a build of A.

Now I'm sure the solution to this involves SNAPSHOTs and probably
Continuum's internal repository which I've seen mentioned in a few
posts.  But I've been unable from searching the mailing list archive to
work out exactly what I should be doing - esp as I'm using M1 for the
builds.

Any suggestions very gratefully received

thanks

James

named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this information
is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject
to change without notice.