continuum-users mailing list archives

From <Baron.Rez...@fastmobile.com>
Subject RE: Generating Cobertura reports using Continuum
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 13:56:14 GMT
Try a mvn site:site on your cmd line to see the maven generated site, including your cobertura
report. Inside of continuum, I find it more useful to set yourself up to use the mvn site-deploy
goal. There is a site guide on the maven website with more information about using/deploying
maven generated sites which would probably be a better source of information.

Thanks,
Baron

-----Original Message-----
From: Piyush Kumar Nahata [mailto:piyushkumarn@virtusa.com]
Sent: Mon 7/31/2006 4:15 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Generating Cobertura reports using Continuum

Hi all,
   I'm just 2 days old in Continuum. I want to run the Cobertura reports
after the checkout has been done by Continuum. I tried specifying the
but am not
able to see any resulting folder named site where the reports are
generally saved. I'm able to generate the reports if I give 'mvn
cobertura:cobertura' on the command prompt.
   Would be glad if someone is able to help me in this regard.
   For your reference here is the snapshot of my pom.xml

Thanks in advance...

   POM.XML

<project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>maven-plugins</groupId>
  <artifactId>maven-cobertura-plugin</artifactId>
  <name>Cobertura Plug-in</name>
  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

  <description>Maven Plugin for Cobertura</description>
  <url>http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/maven-cobertura-plugin</url>
  <inceptionYear>2005</inceptionYear>

  <build>
    <directory>target</directory>
    <outputDirectory>target/classes</outputDirectory>
    <testOutputDirectory>target/test-classes</testOutputDirectory>
    <sourceDirectory>src/main/java</sourceDirectory>
    <testSourceDirectory>src/test/java</testSourceDirectory>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>cobertura-maven-plugin</artifactId>
	<executions>
          <execution>
            <goals>
              <goal>cobertura</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>

  <reporting>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>cobertura-maven-plugin</artifactId>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </reporting>

  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>cobertura</groupId>
      <artifactId>cobertura</artifactId>
      <version>1.8</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>oro</groupId>
      <artifactId>oro</artifactId>
      <version>2.0.8</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>asm</groupId>
      <artifactId>asm</artifactId>
      <version>2.0</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>log4j</groupId>
      <artifactId>log4j</artifactId>
      <version>1.2.8</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>urbanophile</groupId>
      <artifactId>java-getopt</artifactId>
      <version>1.0.9</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>javancss</groupId>
      <artifactId>javancss</artifactId>
      <version>21.41</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>javancss</groupId>
      <artifactId>ccl</artifactId>
      <version>21.41</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
          <groupId>junit</groupId>
	  <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
	  <version>3.8.1</version>
	  <type>jar</type>
      </dependency>
  </dependencies>

  <scm>
      <connection>
	  scm:svn:file:///D:/Sample Repository/Sample2/trunk
      </connection>
      <developerConnection>
	  scm:svn:file:///D:/Sample Repository/Sample2/trunk
      </developerConnection>
  </scm>
</project>

Regards,
Piyush Kumar Nahata,
Software Engineer.

specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized
disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments
or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete this message.