continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Mutonho" <ejbeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven 2 build error
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 09:20:20 GMT
> Do you have a pom.xml at the root of the working directory?
>
> Emmanuel

No.Isn't continuum suppose to use the pom.xml I supplied when adding
projects as the top level pom?My project structure looks like as
follows:

/MyCompanyEportal/pom.xml (this pom has the smc, e-mail
adds,etc,modules definitions)
and its the one i pass onto Continuum to add the maven2
projects.Continuum is using this to checkout the modules from CVS.I
thought it would then start building the modules(just like maven does
when I run "mvn install" from the top level directory
/MyCompanyEportal/)

Then he modules are as follows :

/MyCompanyEportal/eportal-services/pom.xml (build config for eportal-services)
/MyCompanyEportal/eportal-messaging/pom.xml (build config for eportal-messages)
/MyCompanyEportal/eportal-web/pom.xml (build config for eportal-web)