continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Mutonho" <ejbeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven 2 build error
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 07:57:18 GMT
I'm trying to build my m2 project.My top level pom.xml defines the
modules that need to be built.The modules are defined as follows:

    <module>eportal-services</module>
    <module>eportal-messaging</module>
    <module>eportal-messaging-support</module>
    <module>eportal-webservices</module>
    <module>eportal</module>

Each module has its own pom.xml .When I point continuum to my top
level pom.xml  it adds all my modules as projects.My top level
project(the one with the super pom) is also listed amongst the added
projects as shown below :

Mycompany ePortal
ePortal Messaging
ePortal Messaging Support
ePortal Services
ePortal Web Application
ePortal Webservices

"Mycompany ePortal"  is the top level project with the pom that
defines he modules(listed above).The pom.xml in "Mycompany ePortal"
does not have a <build> section...just dependencies , e-mail addresses
, etc.
I'm getting a build error saying :

Build Error:
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutorException:
Could not find Maven project descriptor.
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.MavenTwoBuildExecutor.updateProjectFromCheckOut(MavenTwoBuildExecutor.java:108)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction.execute(UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction.java:64)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:273)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:47)
	at org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

What am I missing?
--

Jeff  Mutonho

GoogleTalk : ejbengine