continuum-users mailing list archives

From "L. J." <apache.maill...@gmail.com>
Subject Why does Continuum build the projects even there is no change
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 21:25:29 GMT
We have 20+ projects that are scheduled to be built every 3 hours daily.
Some of them are built even there is no changes. Some of them do not get
built while no changes. Does anyone know why this is happening? I read
earlier email about putting target directory in the cvsignore file, but this
does not seem to help. Also, for those projects that do not get built while
there is no changes, I see either they do not have cvsignore file or the
cvsignore file only contains "bin" directory.

Thanks.

LJ