continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Piyush Kumar Nahata" <piyushkum...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: Generating Cobertura reports using Continuum
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 16:50:10 GMT

Hi all,
   My previous solution works fine, if there is only a single project
with no sub-modules. If there are modules in the parent pom, then the
report is not generated in the target folder of the parent pom folder
rather, it is generated in the target folders of each individual
modules. Is there anyway to get this report in the parent folder, so
that, to view the reports, a user does not have to open every individual
module.

My folder structure looks something like this...

               Application

                    |-- Parent POM.xml

                    |-- Module1
                    |      |
                    |      |-- Module1 POM.xml

                    |-- Module2
                    |      |
                    |      |-- Module2 POM.xml

Would be glad, if anyone helps me in this regard.
Thanks in advance...

Regards,
Piyush Kumar Nahata,
Software Engineer,