continuum-users mailing list archives

From MySelf <romeoshakesp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [for newbie] ClearCase configuration
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 12:20:45 GMT

Thanks for your help ^_^

for my clearcase, it's an LT one (i'm in a training periode and i've juste
discovered the maven universe and also the UCM one..)

I put the clearcase-settings.xml in my home directory, and i also add (in
the xml) the followings:
<clearcaseLT>true</clearcaseLT>

and the only thing that changed is the time 4 sec (for 0sec before)

the hole error message is:

Provider message: The cleartool command failed.
Command output:
cleartool: Error: Unrecognized command option: "-vws".
Usage: mkview [-snapshot] [-tag snapshot-view-tag]
              [-tcomment tag-comment] [-tmode text-mode]
              [-ptime] [-stream stream-selector]
              [-stgloc view-stgloc-name]
              snapshot-view-pname