continuum-users mailing list archives

From MySelf <romeoshakesp...@gmail.com>
Subject [for newbie] ClearCase configuration
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 08:27:25 GMT

Hi,
I have some problems with the configuration of Continuum for ClearCase, in
the web site it is said that we have to create a "clearcase-settings.xml"
and placing it in a .scm subdirectory of the home directory, i created one i
put into it these informations:

<clearcase-settings>
    <viewstore>E:\vuesCC</viewstore>
    <useVWSParameter>false</useVWSParameter>
</clearcase-settings>

but i don't know where is the home directory
Also i'd like to know if i have to add a dependency in my pom for the
maven-scm plugin.

Looking for a solution, i placed my xml file in
%CONTINUUMHOME%\bin\win32\conf\.scm and i had this error:

Provider mesasge: The cleartool command failed
command output:

cleartool :  Error :  Unrecognized command option: "-vws"

Anyone can help me with these problems??

(I think that the best solution to don't have as many questions about the
configuration is to give examples -as it is done with maven2 in the better
builds with maven book-)
Sent from the Continuum - Users forum at Nabble.com.