continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Tamás Cservenák" <t.cserve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deployment repository directory, snapshots
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 11:08:11 GMT
Hi Jörg,

you are correct, but as far as i know, ALL Continuum created artifacts
(SNAPSHOTs and non-SNAPSHOTs) are "deployed" to this "deploment repository
directory".

Continuum uses it's own local repository for dependency resolution, i think
this "deployment repository directory" is on-way only, it is a target only
and is not used in dependency resolution.

The "deployment repository directory" IS a full fledged repository.
I actually use this kind of setup: Deployment repository directory points to
the
/srv/jds2/proximity/maven2-repo/inhouse
which is actually the root of the inhouse repo proxied by Proximity
(there is some NFS in between but it is not important).

Of course, these are all my experiences. Continuum crew should know better.

Have fun
~t~