continuum-users mailing list archives

From Srinivas Pavani <sp...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Site distribution url examples?
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 17:47:27 GMT

Here is my scenario:

I am using Ubuntu 6.06 LTS server. Since the root access is always using
sudo command and the root user password has not been set explicitly, I am
prompted for root's password when I execute the following command manually:

sudo scp localhost:/home/buildmaster/working-directory/18/site/faq.html
/var/www/docs/project/.

I am prompted for my password for sudo access followed by root's password.

Continuum is running as root on startup (following instructions for Debian
startup on the Continuum site). Now I am not sure what to do.

It seems like I should enable the root password. Enter the password details
in settings.xml for root. Is this correct or is there any other way to do
this?

Baron - the ssh key was accepted using localhost as well as the LAN ip
address.
Sent from the Continuum - Users forum at Nabble.com.