continuum-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Buchberger <li...@joerg-buchberger.de>
Subject deployment repository directory, snapshots
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:24:53 GMT
Hi.

In continuum's general configuration there's a so called "Deployment
Repository Directory".

 From what I could find on the mailing list and elsewhere, this seems
to be a SNAPSHOT repository, i.e. all continuum triggered snapshots
will go in there (and only those).

Is this understanding/assumption correct?

If I got it right, this is designed to be used as an inhouse
repository for resolving internal snapshot dependencies outright from
the start. Is this really the intent behind?

If this is a full fledged repository, it probably should be also no
problem to have it proxied via proximity for instance. Correct?

Thanks for your attention.
--Jörg