continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: problem with jabber continuum, same works fine with cruise control
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 08:55:14 GMT
Do you use a standard jabbar server?

Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.jabber.JabberClientException: Can't create
an account for user raghurajan.x.gurunathan on mx.jpmorgan.com
         at
org.codehaus.plexus.jabber.DefaultJabberClient.logon(DefaultJabberClient.java:115)
         at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.jabber.JabberContinuumNotifier.sendMessage(JabberContinuumNotifier.java:218)
         ... 7 more
Caused by: Server does not support account creation.:
         at
org.jivesoftware.smack.AccountManager.createAccount(AccountManager.java:159)
         at
org.codehaus.plexus.jabber.DefaultJabberClient.logon(DefaultJabberClient.java:109)

Continuum can't connect to your server.

Emmanuel

raghurajan.x.gurunathan@jpmchase.com a écrit :
> Hi All,
> 
> I have been having this problem for long time, i use continuum 1.0.3.1 and 
> stil i couldn't make jabber notification working, so coz of this i had 
> switch to cruisecontrol where jabber notification works fine same set of 
> configuration, but i really like it to see work with continuum
> 
> Please help,
> 
> I added notification thru continuum web interface then restarted the 
> continuum
> 
> and saw this error message in log file when it tries to send jabber 
> notification, looks like it tries to create account why? coz this account 
> is already existing and works fine with cruise control
> 
> 
> 985287 [Thread-1] INFO  org.codehaus.plexus.jabber.JabberClient  - User 
> raghurajan.x.gurunathan doesn't exist. Trying to create it.
> 985487 [Thread-1] ERROR 
> org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.ContinuumNotificationDispatcher  - 
> Error while trying to use the jabbernotifier.
> org.codehaus.plexus.notification.NotificationException: Exception while 
> sending message.
>         at 
> org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.jabber.JabberContinuumNotifier.sendMessage(JabberContinuumNotifier.java:236)
>         at 
> org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.jabber.JabberContinuumNotifier.sendNotification(JabberContinuumNotifier.java:135)
>         at 
> org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.sendNotification(DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:173)
>         at 
> org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.buildComplete(DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:96)
>         at 
> org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:363)
>         at 
> org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:53)
>         at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
> Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.jabber.JabberClientException: Can't create 
> an account for user raghurajan.x.gurunathan on mx.jpmorgan.com
>         at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.jabber.DefaultJabberClient.logon(DefaultJabberClient.java:115)
>         at 
> org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.jabber.JabberContinuumNotifier.sendMessage(JabberContinuumNotifier.java:218)
>         ... 7 more
> Caused by: Server does not support account creation.: 
>         at 
> org.jivesoftware.smack.AccountManager.createAccount(AccountManager.java:159)
>         at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.jabber.DefaultJabberClient.logon(DefaultJabberClient.java:109)
>         ... 8 more
> 1022921 [Thread-7] INFO 
> org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.TaskQueueExecutor:check-out-project 
>  - Executor thread got shutdown signal.
> 1022921 [Thread-2] INFO 
> org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.TaskQueueExecutor:check-out-project 
>  - Executor thread 'check-out-project' exited.
> 1022921 [Thread-7] ERROR org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pull.PullService  - 
> Problem disposing global tools: 
> java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
>         at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(HashMap.java:782)
>         at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(HashMap.java:818)
>         at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pull.DefaultPullService.disposeGlobalTools(DefaultPullService.java:284)
>         at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pull.DefaultPullService.dispose(DefaultPullService.java:264)
>         at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.DisposePhase.execute(DisposePhase.java:13)
>         at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.end(AbstractLifecycleHandler.java:149)
>         at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.endComponentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:144)
>         at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentManager.dispose(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:78)
>         at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.disposeAllComponents(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:833)
>         at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.dispose(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:803)
>         at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.undeploy(DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:427)
>         at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.dispose(DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:514)
>         at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.DisposePhase.execute(DisposePhase.java:13)
>         at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.end(AbstractLifecycleHandler.java:149)
>         at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.endComponentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:144)
>         at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentManager.dispose(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:78)
>         at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.disposeAllComponents(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:833)
>         at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.dispose(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:803)
>         at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.PlexusApplicationHost.shutdown(PlexusApplicationHost.java:188)
>         at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.PlexusApplicationHost$1.run(PlexusApplicationHost.java:130)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
> 1023021 [Thread-7] INFO 
> org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.TaskQueueExecutor:build-project  - 
> Executor thread got shutdown signal.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -----------------------------------------
> This transmission may contain information that is privileged,
> confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure
> under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
> are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or
> use of the information contained herein (including any reliance
> thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  Although this transmission and
> any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other
> defect that might affect any computer system into which it is
> received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
> ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by
> JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as
> applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
> If you received this transmission in error, please immediately
> contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
> whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.
> 


Mime
View raw message