continuum-users mailing list archives

From Arnaud Daroussin <arnaud.darous...@capgemini.com>
Subject Mail Notification
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:56:49 GMT

Hi,

When I want to send mail notification on build I have this error in logs :

    jvm 1    | 2006-07-20 18:40:28,609 [Thread-2] ERROR
    VelocityComponent              - ResourceManager : unable to find
    resource
    '/org/apache/maven/continuum/notification/mail/templates/maven2/BuildComplete.vm'
    in any resource loader.

    jvm 1    | 2006-07-20 18:40:28,609 [Thread-2] INFO
    Notifier:mail                  - No such template:
    '/org/apache/maven/continuum/notification/mail/templates/maven2/BuildComplete.vm'.

Is a lib miss somewhere ?

Thanks,
Arnaud.