continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: issue with multimodule
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:21:58 GMT
you don't have a pom.xml file in the working directory of your module. I think the scm url
of your
module is wrong, it probably use a parent directory of your module and not the correct module

directory in your scm.

Emmanuel

Vinay Kumar a écrit :
> Hi All,
> I have Multi-module project. When I upload  parent pom , it loads all module properly.
and on doing build with parent pom one of module built successfully. But other module and
parent module are not. When I see result of submodule build it shows:

> [INFO] [clean:clean]
> [INFO] Deleting directory C:\OUTPUT_MAVEN_BUILD
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO] Failed to delete directory: C:\OUTPUT_MAVEN_BUILD. Reason: Unable to delete file
C:\OUTPUT_MAVEN_BUILD\33\172.log.txt

> even if I delete this log and start build again , I am getting same error.
>
> while checking with result of parent pom build  it shows error:
>
> org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutorException: Could not find
Maven project descriptor.