continuum-users mailing list archives

From Kamil Dworakowski <...@onet.pl>
Subject why modules are added when I create multi module project?
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:33:30 GMT
Hello,

when one adds a multi module project separate continuum projects for
parent and modules are created. Moreover parent project has
--non-recursive option. This seems to make sens at first. The bad news
was that modifying a module that every other depends on doesn't trigger
rebuild of others. Just parent and the modified module are rebuild.
Removing --non-recursive option from parent builds everything but than
why do I need continuum projects for modules? Dependencies between
modules are easy to figure out from pom. It should work.

Or maybe I am wrong and there is some rationale behind?

Greetings,
Kamil