continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: How to specify diff name to pom file
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 08:33:25 GMT
If I understand correctly, the pom under Common/Common is in my_custom_pom.xml. It isn't supported

by continuum.

When you Continuum try to find all sub-modules poms, it generate the path to it with module
name and
pom.xml

Why don't you use pom.xml?

Emmanuel

Kapil Gupta(CT) a écrit :
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> My parent pom contains following sub module entry.
>
> <modules>
> 		<module>Common/Common</module>
> </modules>
>
> I received the following error while uploading pom named my_custom_pom.xml
>
> 5512622 [SocketListener0-0] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum  - Could not download
file:/E:/Shared/Development/my_custom/Common/Common/pom.xml: E:\Shared\Development\my_custom\Common\Common\pom.xml
(The system cannot find the path specified)