continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: How to install artifact created with assembly artifact into Continuum's local repository
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 08:52:46 GMT
The internal continuum repo (that can be configured in the configuration screen) is independant
of
local/remote maven repository. Continuum copy artifacts in it (even without deploy goal) when
the
build is in success and maven copy artifacts in local repo with install goal and in the remote
repo
with deploy goal.

You can use this internal repo if you want to use snapshots built by continuum.

Emmanuel