continuum-users mailing list archives

From "John Casey" <casey.joh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nullpointerexception when executing project containing a profile
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 21:06:25 GMT
Hi Daniel,

I've looked around in the current SVN for Maven (this chunk of code hasn't
changed much, I don't think), and I'm not seeing any way that your NPE could
arise.

Can you tell me which Maven version your instance of Continuum is using?
That way, I can checkout the code from that release, and see whether I can
replicate the problem. You mentioned that this problem doesn't occur when
you build using Maven 2.0.4 from the command line...are you certain that
Continuum is using this version?

Thanks,

-john