continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Adam " <punkinsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying the application after the build
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2006 05:16:08 GMT
We tried this with Cargo but, ran into some problems with the way it
was starting the Tomcat server during the build and not allowing a
Continuum build to finish because the server was running in the build.
 We eventually wrote a Maven Plugin that did this for us.  I think
there is a maven:tomcat plugin (in the sandbox still?) that is worth
looking into.