continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Brian E. Fox" <bri...@reply.infinity.nu>
Subject sub project notifications
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:45:40 GMT
Hi All,
We're currently running 1.0.3 on several large multiprojects. I needed
to add just the parents and clear the non-recursive flag because having
each module as a standalone entity in continuum was unmanageable (we
have ~50 modules in several branches for around 100+ total). If I set a
notification element in one of the child poms, will continuum use that
to notify? Example:

A--
    B--

If I set a notification email in B, when the build fails in C or D, will
that be sent, or will it only send notifications configured in A since
that's the only project configured directly in continuum?