continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Tatiana Escovedo" <tatia...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem using plugin Javadoc on site generation
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 23:13:21 GMT
Hi,

I'm executing the goal "site" under Continuum, using the Javadoc
plugin. When I access the site generated through the Continuum working
copy, in Javadoc section appears the error as follows:

HTTP ERROR: 503 java%2Elang%2EClassNotFoundException%3A+file%3D70
RequestURI=/continuum/servlet/file=70/target/site/apidocs/index.html