continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Mattias Andersson" <mailing_lists+contin...@caleotech.com>
Subject Re: [Continumm 1.0.3] Alot of errors in the continumm log file..
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:42:21 GMT
ok, I'll try changing that when I find some spare time. And the create
table stmt should look like this and nothing else.

CREATE TABLE SCMRESULT2
(
    SCMRESULT_ID BIGINT PRIMARY KEY not null,
    COMMAND_LINE VARCHAR(255),
    COMMAND_OUTPUT CLOB(16M),
    "EXCEPTION" VARCHAR(8192),
    PROVIDER_MESSAGE VARCHAR(1024),
    SUCCESS CHAR(1) not null,
    MODEL_ENCODING VARCHAR(255)
> );

   /Mattias

> oh yes, you need to change package.jdo in continuum-model.jar
>
> I don't think you need to change something else.
>
> Emmanuel
>
> Mattias Andersson a écrit :
>> Hi Emmanuel,
>>
>> Is blob really appropriate for varchar type of information? You can't
>> copy
>> varchar into a blob! Shouldn't it be a clob?
>>
>> Below are the SQL statments that I executed. (unfortunatly you can't
>> alter
>> the data type of the column directly). But when I started continumm it
>> complained that the column COMMAND_OUTPUT should be a VARCHAR and not a
>> CLOB.
>>
>> org.jpox.store.exceptions.IncompatibleDataTypeException: Incompatible
>> data
>> type for column SCMRESULT.COMMAND_OUTPUT : was Types.CLOB, but type
>> expected was Types.VARCHAR. Please check that the type in the datastore
>> and the type specified in the MetaData are consistent.
>>
>> So I guess you can't change this without changing to code. Or is the
>> meta
>> data available some where?
>>
>> Regards,
>>     Mattias
>>
>> CREATE TABLE SCMRESULT2
>> (
>>    SCMRESULT_ID BIGINT PRIMARY KEY not null,
>>    COMMAND_LINE VARCHAR(255),
>>    COMMAND_OUTPUT VARCHAR(16384),
>>    "EXCEPTION" VARCHAR(8192),
>>    PROVIDER_MESSAGE VARCHAR(1024),
>>    SUCCESS CHAR(1) not null,
>>    MODEL_ENCODING VARCHAR(255)
>> );
>>
>>
>> INSERT INTO SCMRESULT2
>> SELECT * FROM SCMRESULT;
>>
>> ALTER TABLE CHANGESET DROP CONSTRAINT CHANGESET_FK1;
>> ALTER TABLE BUILDRESULT DROP CONSTRAINT BUILDRESULT_FK1;
>> ALTER TABLE BUILDRESULT DROP CONSTRAINT BUILDRESULT_FK3;
>> ALTER TABLE PROJECT DROP CONSTRAINT PROJECT_FK1;
>> ALTER TABLE PROJECT DROP CONSTRAINT PROJECT_FK4;
>>
>> DROP TABLE SCMRESULT;
>> RENAME TABLE SCMRESULT2 TO SCMRESULT;
>>
>> ALTER TABLE CHANGESET
>> ADD CONSTRAINT CHANGESET_FK1
>> FOREIGN KEY (CHANGES_SCMRESULT_ID_OID)
>> REFERENCES SCMRESULT(SCMRESULT_ID);
>>
>> ALTER TABLE BUILDRESULT
>> ADD CONSTRAINT BUILDRESULT_FK1
>> FOREIGN KEY (SCM_RESULT_SCMRESULT_ID_VM)
>> REFERENCES SCMRESULT(SCMRESULT_ID);
>>
>> ALTER TABLE BUILDRESULT
>> ADD CONSTRAINT BUILDRESULT_FK3
>> FOREIGN KEY (SCM_RESULT_SCMRESULT_ID_OID)
>> REFERENCES SCMRESULT(SCMRESULT_ID);
>>
>> ALTER TABLE PROJECT
>> ADD CONSTRAINT PROJECT_FK1
>> FOREIGN KEY (CHECKOUT_RESULT_SCMRESUL2U)
>> REFERENCES SCMRESULT(SCMRESULT_ID);
>>
>> ALTER TABLE PROJECT
>> ADD CONSTRAINT PROJECT_FK4
>> FOREIGN KEY (CHECKOUT_RESULT_SCMRESULT_ID_OID)
>> REFERENCES SCMRESULT(SCMRESULT_ID);
>>
>>
>>> If you change it, can you send us the procedure? we'll add an entry in
>>> faqs.
>>>
>>> Emmanuel
>>>
>>> Mattias Andersson a écrit :
>>>> Hi Emmanuel,
>>>>
>>>> ok, I'll try to change the column. Thanks for the quick response!
>>>>
>>>> Regards,
>>>>  Mattias
>>>>
>>>>> It's a known problem thazt we'll fix in 1.1. The length of a field
>>>>> (COMMAND_OUTPUT) isn't enought in
>>>>> database, you can change it to a blob with a sql client like
>>>>> squirrel.
>>>>>
>>>>> Emmanuel
>>>>>
>>>>> Mattias Andersson a écrit :
>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I got some errors today in the continuum log fil that I do know how
>>>>>> to
>>>>>> solve? The appeared when I pressed the build button for a project.
>>>>>> It's
>>>>>> a
>>>>>> shell project, SCM is CVS and I use continumm 1.0.3. Are these
>>>>>> errors
>>>>>> known or should I add new isues? And are there any workarounds? (the
>>>>>> complete stack trace is not included below to keep the mail smaller.
>>>>>> They
>>>>>> are available if needed)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>        Mattias
>>>>>>
>>>>>> ERROR 1:
>>>>>> ===========================================================================
>>>>>> cvs update: move away
>>>>>> scripts/Database/mssql/Views/dbo.DB_SubRatParamHistory_1.VIW; it
is
>>>>>> in
>>>>>> the
>>>>>> way
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 31802313 [Thread-2] WARN
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm
>>>>>> -
>>>>>> Provider message: The cvs command failed.
>>>>>> 31802391 [Thread-2] ERROR
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController  - Error
>>>>>> while
>>>>>> building project.
>>>>>> javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Insert request failed: INSERT INTO
>>>>>> SCMRESULT
>>>>>> (SCMRESULT_ID,SUCCESS,COMMAND_OUTPUT,"EXCEPTION",COMMAND_LINE,PROVIDER_MESSAGE,MODEL_ENCODING)
>>>>>> VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.InsertRequest.execute(InsertRequest.java:387)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.insert(ClassTable.java:2146)
>>>>>> 	at org.jpox.store.StoreManager.insert(StoreManager.java:739)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalMakePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:3415)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.makePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:3388)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalMakePersistent(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:1146)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistentInternal(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:1187)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.jpox.store.mapping.PersistenceCapableMapping.setObject(PersistenceCapableMapping.java:409)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.fieldmanager.ParameterSetter.storeObjectField(ParameterSetter.java:132)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.providedObjectField(StateManagerImpl.java:2627)
>>>>>> ...
>>>>>> ...
>>>>>>
>>>>>> ERROR 2:
>>>>>> ===========================================================================
>>>>>> ERROR 22001: A truncation error was encountered trying to shrink
>>>>>> VARCHAR
>>>>>> 'cvs update: move away scripts/Database/factorydata/CUSTOMER_&'
to
>>>>>> length
>>>>>> 1024.
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown
>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>> 	at org.apache.derby.iapi.types.SQLChar.hasNonBlankChars(Unknown
>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>> 	at org.apache.derby.iapi.types.SQLVarchar.normalize(Unknown Source)
>>>>>> 	at org.apache.derby.iapi.types.SQLVarchar.normalize(Unknown Source)
>>>>>> 	at org.apache.derby.iapi.types.DataTypeDescriptor.normalize(Unknown
>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.NormalizeResultSet.normalizeRow(Unknown
>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.NormalizeResultSet.getNextRowCore(Unknown
>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.DMLWriteResultSet.getNextRowCore(Unknown
>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.InsertResultSet.open(Unknown
>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown
>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown
>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>> ...
>>>>>> ...
>>>>>>
>>>>>> ERROR 3:
>>>>>> ===========================================================================
>>>>>> javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Insert request failed: INSERT INTO
>>>>>> SCMRESULT
>>>>>> (SCMRESULT_ID,SUCCESS,COMMAND_OUTPUT,"EXCEPTION",COMMAND_LINE,PROVIDER_MESSAGE,MODEL_ENCODING)
>>>>>> VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.InsertRequest.execute(InsertRequest.java:387)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.insert(ClassTable.java:2146)
>>>>>> 	at org.jpox.store.StoreManager.insert(StoreManager.java:739)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalMakePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:3415)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.makePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:3388)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalMakePersistent(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:1146)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistentInternal(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:1187)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.jpox.store.mapping.PersistenceCapableMapping.setObject(PersistenceCapableMapping.java:409)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.jpox.store.rdbms.fieldmanager.ParameterSetter.storeObjectField(ParameterSetter.java:132)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.providedObjectField(StateManagerImpl.java:2627)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.BuildResult.jdoProvideField(BuildResult.java)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.BuildResult.jdoProvideFields(BuildResult.java)
>>>>>> ...
>>>>>> ...
>>>>>>
>>>>>> ERROR 4:
>>>>>> ===========================================================================
>>>>>> ERROR 22001: A truncation error was encountered trying to shrink
>>>>>> VARCHAR
>>>>>> 'cvs update: move away scripts/Database/factorydata/CUSTOMER_&'
to
>>>>>> length
>>>>>> 1024.
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown
>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>> 	at org.apache.derby.iapi.types.SQLChar.hasNonBlankChars(Unknown
>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>> 	at org.apache.derby.iapi.types.SQLVarchar.normalize(Unknown Source)
>>>>>> 	at org.apache.derby.iapi.types.SQLVarchar.normalize(Unknown Source)
>>>>>> 	at org.apache.derby.iapi.types.DataTypeDescriptor.normalize(Unknown
>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.NormalizeResultSet.normalizeRow(Unknown
>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.NormalizeResultSet.getNextRowCore(Unknown
>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.DMLWriteResultSet.getNextRowCore(Unknown
>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.InsertResultSet.open(Unknown
>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown
>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown
>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown
>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>> ...
>>>>>> ...
>>>>>> ERROR 5:
>>>>>> ===========================================================================
>>>>>> 31802563 [Thread-2] ERROR
>>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.TaskQueueExecutor:build-project
>>>>>> -
>>>>>> Error while executing task.
>>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:342)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:47)
>>>>>> 	at
>>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
>>>>>> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>


Mime
View raw message